Friday / Currently

/ Leave a Comment
Loving: The way our home smells... Like fresh pine and baked goods. 
Not loving: Unexpected visits from the last person you'd want to stop by.

Listening to: The Ramsey Lewis Trio.

Reading: Blogs on blogging. Go figure.

Wearing: This would make week 2 of ratty pajamas. I should probably attempt to do this post at a different time of the day. I should also probably attempt to invest in some cute sleep wear. 

Craving: Another sip of coffee.

Wanting: To go back to the beach for a day or two.

Needing: To clean off my desk and re-organize my clothes, shoes and bags.

Looking forward to: Starting my 5 in 4 plan.

In The Kitchen: Thinking about making a Grand Ma cake for Sunday. 

In the closet: Eyeing a few more pairs of Minnetonka's. My moccasins have been my go-to shoes this winter. 

Around town: This weekend it will probably a stop at my beloved flea market (that has been around for as long as I can remember and will be closing next year) and a drive out to a local citrus grower to pick some fresh fruit. Maybe we will go watch the old timers that get together and play live jazz every Sunday. 

Wishing for: A drama free weekend, holiday, life in general. When you have a big family, no news is good news.

Thankful for: The view in the photos above. That park, which is minutes from where we live, would be my happy place. I always leave there feeling a better than when I arrived. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.